Through The Craft Room Door Magazine
General Submission Guidelines:
1. while we will take cards remember - our focus is much broader and we are looking for samples that include all paper crafting creations.
2. your project cannot appear online or in print for one month unless ** you do not list your supplies, or how you created your project. You must have a link to the TTCRD web site and explain all details can be viewed in the current issue of TTCRD Magazine.
3. All submissions will be entered into a random drawing for a $25.00 gift certificate for the store of your choice.
Please try to have bright and clear photo's. Blurry photo's will not be acceptable.
Please send all entries to Colleen Holmes: firstname.lastname@example.org and put TTCRD Submission in the subject line.
In addition we have the regular features we would like to receive submissions for as well:
1. Tips & Tricks
3. Storage/Organization Tips
4. Craft Room pics
5. Cards and they must be submitted with the products used and sizes of the layered paper.
6. Layout and they must be submitted with the products used and sizes of the layered paper.
7. Photo tutorials must have the written directions next or below the photo it is describing. You may submit PDF's
Last but not least! Thank you!! Without you there would not be a TTCRD magazine:)